Rideau-Rockcliffe Family Medicine
Monday – Thursday 8am – 11:30am and 1-8pm
Friday 8am-11:30am and 1-4pm
Booked appointments: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
Urgent Care Clinic:
Monday – Thursday, 5pm-8pm
Walk-in Injection hours:
- Monday 1-3:30pm
- Tuesday 9:30-11:30am
- Wednesday 9-11:30am, 1-3:30pm
- Friday 10am-11:30am, 1-3pm
- **NEW** Health Connect Ontario: Get connected to health care 24/7. Connect with a registered nurse day or night for free, secure and confidential health advice. Call 811 or chat online. https://healthconnectontario.health.gov.on.ca
- Call Telehealth for medical advice 1-866-797-0000
Some health concerns can be addressed with virtual care alone, but in some cases you may need to be seen in person, for a physical examination. Eg. Prenatal and well-baby visits. If we feel you need to be seen in the clinic, our receptionists will call you to confirm.
We will continue to offer same-day urgent care appointments and our urgent care clinic, but they may be done by virtual care or in-person based on the problem. Our front staff will triage concerns and we will do our best to assess patients appropriately.
After-hours: call Telehealth for medical advice 1-866-797-0000
- Parking is readily available with a parking lot on-site, and surrounding street parking.
- OC Transpo Bus Route 12 stops in front of the building. Bus Routes 7 and 19 also stop nearby. www.octranspo.com/routes/new_travel_planner
- Nearby bike lanes include Beechwood Ave/ Hemlock Rd, Aviation Parkway and Rideau River.
The clinic is located in a professional building with numerous on-site services available for your convenience, including:
- a medical laboratory
- a diagnostic imaging centre (x-ray, ultrasound, mammography, bone density testing)
- a pharmacy
- a variety of allied health care services including chiropody/orthotics, audiology/hearing tests, physiotherapy, psychology, psychotherapy, and dentistry
- many specialists including Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Hematology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, General Surgery, ENT/Otolaryngology, and Ophthalmology