Rideau-Rockcliffe Family Medicine
595 Montreal Rd, Suite 400
Ottawa, ON K1K 4L2
We will be converting most family medicine appointments to virtual care appointments starting this week, so we can continue to care for patients safely and effectively. Unless you hear otherwise, please be prepared to receive a phone call or virtual clinic invitation at the time of your booked appointment (or earlier).
Some health concerns can be addressed with virtual care alone, but in some cases you may need to be seen in person, for a physical examination. Eg. Prenatal and well-baby visits. If we feel you need to be seen in the clinic, our receptionists will call you to confirm. It is possible all non-urgent appointments will need to be postponed depending on the situation.
We will continue to offer same-day urgent care appointments and our urgent care clinic, but they may be done by virtual care or in-person based on the problem. Our front staff will triage concerns and we will do our best to assess patients appropriately.
After-hours: call Telehealth for medical advice 1-866-797-0000
- Parking is readily available with a parking lot on-site, and surrounding street parking.
- OC Transpo Bus Route 12 stops in front of the building. Bus Routes 7 and 19 also stop nearby. www.octranspo.com/routes/new_travel_planner
- Nearby bike lanes include Beechwood Ave/ Hemlock Rd, Aviation Parkway and Rideau River.
The clinic is located in a professional building with numerous on-site services available for your convenience, including:
- a medical laboratory
- a diagnostic imaging centre (x-ray, ultrasound, mammography, bone density testing)
- a pharmacy
- a variety of allied health care services including chiropody/orthotics, audiology/hearing tests, physiotherapy, psychology, psychotherapy, and dentistry
- many specialists including Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Hematology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, General Surgery, ENT/Otolaryngology, and Ophthalmology