Rideau-Rockcliffe Family Medicine
595 Montreal Rd, Suite 400
Ottawa, ON K1K 4L2
Rostered patients can call Monday – Friday, 8am – 8pm, to book an appointment
Urgent Care Clinic is reserved for patients requiring same-day appointments
After-hours: call Telehealth for medical advice 1-866-797-0000
Click here for information on Flu Shots: www.rrfm.ca/flu-shot-clinics
We are not accepting new patients at this time.
If you have filled out our patient application form, you are on our waitlist. Please do not call our office. We appreciate the frustration of not having a family physician, are doing our best to accommodate new patient requests.
- Parking is readily available with a parking lot on-site, and surrounding street parking.
- OC Transpo Bus Route 12 stops in front of the building. Bus Routes 7 and 19 also stop nearby. www.octranspo.com/routes/new_travel_planner
- Nearby bike lanes include Beechwood Ave/ Hemlock Rd, Aviation Parkway and Rideau River.
The clinic is located in a professional building with numerous on-site services available for your convenience, including:
- a medical laboratory
- a diagnostic imaging centre (x-ray, ultrasound, mammography, bone density testing)
- a pharmacy
- a variety of allied health care services including chiropody/orthotics, audiology/hearing tests, physiotherapy, psychology, psychotherapy, and dentistry
- many specialists including Orthopedic Surgery, Urology, Hematology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, General Surgery, ENT/Otolaryngology, and Ophthalmology